Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 08:17 AM
    Not speaking
    4yrs old baby boy does not speak except one word yaa otherwise he is a very intelignet boy in all other activty.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2012, 08:43 AM
    What does his Pediatrician say? In what other activities is he very intelligent?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metaphorically speaking... [ 10 Answers ]

Metaphorically speaking, if a child was caught growing pounds of marijuana in his room, would his parents get in trouble also? In this situation the parents had no idea what was going on and the son confesses they didn't know anything can child services punish the parents?

Speaking [ 4 Answers ]

I have problem speaking. I am not able to express my ideas exactly in the way I want to. There is no flow in my sentence,my words gets jumbled in every sentence I make. I really don know wats my problem,I take my own time to locate the words but still I find it hard to make a perfect sentence....

3 1/2 not speaking, what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am worried that there is something wrong with my daughter, she is 3 years old now will turn 4 in August but she doesn't have any clear words yet. She can say "papa", "momma", "morning", "bye". She replies when called. She sways (dance) to music. But if she doesn't get she shouts and...

My son is not speaking [ 16 Answers ]

My son is almost 2 and 1/2 and only says 4 words. He's a very happy little boy, he's also intelligent and likes to be around other people but when I see other children I worry that he's not developing the same way as them. He was also a very late walker, he walks fine now. Someone told me he could...

Speaking disability [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends, My communication skills are not effective. Sometimes I break down while speaking especially in group discussions. My vocab is good but I find it difficult to articulate the sentences. It hurts me a lot . Please help me out.

View more questions Search