Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dman53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 07:59 AM
    I have been an exterminator for 9 years.
    I have been an exterminator for nine years and have never ssen this species of spider any where. I can not positivley indentify this spider. Its black with 10 legs shiny black armor on its back and pear shape rear end. Id love to know exactly what kind of spider this is. Please help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2012, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dman53 View Post
    I have been an exterminator for nine years and have never ssen this species of spider any where. I can not positivley indentify this spider. Its black with 10 legs shiny black armor on its back and pear shape rear end. Id love to know exactly what kind of spider this is. Please help.
    Because there are hundreds of thousands of species of spiders and this is an international site... it would help if you narrow this down to what small portion of the planet earth you reside on.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 08:20 AM
    A spider has only 8 legs, so the other two may be mouth parts or antennae. Please post a photo and, like smoothy said, tell us your location.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

Exterminator [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me on average how much an exterminator in Pennsylvania makes?

Who pays for termite exterminator in condo? [ 1 Answers ]

I live on the top floor of a 36-unit condo and recently discovered the droppings of drywood termites that had been pushed out of a small hole at the top of the wall in my bedroom. This is in the corner next to the wall that is facing the street, with an exterior building overhang a few feet out...

View more questions Search