Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JanBBBBBBBBB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 05:03 AM
    Red mark on eye
    I have had a red mark in my right eye for 2 days. Think it is a broken blood vessel. Do I need to have this checked out by someone or will it take care of itself?

Check out some similar questions!

What is this red mark on my nose [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I'm trying to get my fiancée help to remove a mark on her nose. She has a small red spot mark on the end of her nose. She's has it a couple of years now. We believe it could have been from bursting a blackhead or from a skin treatment she got from a student at a beauty exam a couple...

Red mark on my foot. [ 1 Answers ]

Two years ago I fell and scraped the side of my left foot. When it healed I was left with a red scar. The scar has not faded and seems to have increased in size. I have noticed that whenever there is any friction on my feet or legs I get a red mark, but these usually fade after a while, but the...

Red mark on outside of penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a red circular mark on the outside of my penis, when I leave it alone it goes paler and when I masterbate it goes red again, it is not sore but has some dry skin on. It is about an inch down my penis and only on the skin What is it?

Strange Red Mark [ 2 Answers ]

Every few months my boyfriend get a weird red mark on his right side. It looks like a blood blister, like blood is collecting under his skin. It's only about the size of a dime, but we can never figure out how he gets them. He says it doesn't hurt, but it just doesn't seem normal. Does anyone know...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.