Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StephieMellark Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 12:28 AM
    Guinea pig help
    My guinea pig had a litter of 3 but sadly one was a still born and was dead before it was even born.

They are both 2 days old coming close to three. One isn't feeding, has watery eyes, and looks quite tired.

We decided to feed the weak baby evaporated milk with lukewarm water, fed with a spoon because we didn't have an eye-dropper. It has been about an hour after we have done this and he baby seems more lively and is sittting properly. We need to feed it every two hours during the day and 4-6 hours at night.

My question is: AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR MY BABY?

- It was fine this morning but we really only thought something was wrong a little while ago, so therfore we were unable to get kitten milk as for it is what most use, because of transportation...

Give your opion, it doesn't have to be scientific just a term of knowledge.

PLEASE ANSWER FOR THE SAKE OF MY WEAK PIG!

THANKS IF YOU REPLY,

STEPH

Check out some similar questions!

Is my guinea pig pregnant help [ 8 Answers ]

Help I think my guinea pig is pregnant with a rabbit baby and no one can say that can not happen but my guinea pig was not pregnant when I had her and I only have one male rabbit and I've seen people who have had this happen with guinea pig or rabbit and had pics that was proof that it can happen...

New Guinea Pig [ 9 Answers ]

Hey everyone. So aylas special buy from our tax return was a pet guinea pig. She wanted a kitten but we can't have pets except caged animals, and I didn't want a bunny so she picked a guinea pig. We got him on Friday, he is healthy and clean. But he is still simply hiding under his...

Guinea Pig [ 5 Answers ]

My guinea pig is always pooing( seriously) if I want to hold him I have to have a paper towel on my lap. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Guinea Pig [ 3 Answers ]

Yeh I had 2 male guinea pigs and 1 died they were just over 1 and I'm not sure what to do because I no the other 1 s v.lonely someone said I should have it put down I'm not sure if I buy a new one would they fight?

I want a Guinea Pig, but my mom won't let me [ 8 Answers ]

So lately I have wanted a Guinea Pig. I have emailed so many people and made some may phone calls. So today I had gotten an email about a dad and a baby Guinea Pig. I asked my mom and she got all pissed off. She said, "Amanda, you will have to take a lot of responsiblite, you have to feed it,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.