Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moneque Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 10:10 PM
    I love a boy he hates me
    I love him but he hates me :(
    So basically I'm a loser at school and this popular chick and him are in LOVE. I am so pist off because I love him he completely ignores me all the time he thinks I'm weird I'm going to 6th grade middle school and I want to make jy move hwat should I do because I love him and want him I can't SLEEP
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 07:04 AM
    You are just finishing 5th grade. You have a crush. Give it time and it will fad and you will be crushing on someone else.
    I doubt the guy hates you, he just does not like you the way you like him. There is a difference.
    You cannot make someone love you, it just makes you look desperate. I'm sure you will make new friends when you get to six grade and forget about this guy.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 07:23 AM
    It's a difficult situation to be in and I'm sorry that you're there now. Unfortunately, you can't make him like you that way and will only make things worse for yourself if you keep going on like this.

Look at it this way... if he ignores you and treats you that way, what about him do you find so appealing? To me, he sounds like a loser that doesn't care about anyone else.

Try just being a kid for a while. There is no hurry to find a boyfriend at your age. It will all happen in due time and you will find someone that isn't a jerk if you don't try to rush things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love a boy and I am also a boy. But I am not a gay. What should I do? [ 7 Answers ]

He is my very good friend and I really feel for him. I don't want to loose him nor I want to be gay with him. But I love him a lot.

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

I love the boy who hates me, not my boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I used to have a thing with this guy, we'll call him "Fred." Then his parents wouldn't let him have a girlfriend until next year (6 months away). So he stopped talking to me, but didn't tell me why until like a month later. I decided to brush it off and continue on life. But I really wanted a...

I love him, he hates me. What do I do? [ 22 Answers ]

Me and this guy have dated off and on throughout the past year and a half. I love him to death. We've been through alot: pregnancy (lost the baby), abusive exs, disfunctional families, drugs, drunk, cheating, etc. I love him to death... but we fight SOO MUCH! We get in a fight at least once a...

View more questions Search