Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanpra1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 07:24 PM
    During day sea is colder than land why
    During day time sea is colder than land, but night sea could be warmer than land why?
    Chris1988 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Water takes longer to heat up than land, but also holds heat longer than land, so whilst the land can heat up and cool down almost as quickly as the night and day cycles, the sea will take a lot longer and usually stay around a constant temperature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I act my part from finish to start. My fate in hand from sea to shining sea [ 1 Answers ]

I act my part from finish to start. My fate in hand from sea to shining sea

Something sea tragedy not pure title but almost a tragedy in a sea [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie and I didn't get its title, can you help me with that? Some friends on vacations plan to sail in a sea and one of them hires a smart ship from another friend. And in the mid of the sea they started jumping in the sea in fun and forget to pull the ladder down and then after they...

Land lord Florida eviction 3day or 15 day notice [ 17 Answers ]

Polk county Florida.. I have served a 3 day notice for rent and it was not paid with month/month tentant .I filed at court house and sheriff has gave them 5 days without weekend and day served . They have until 1-12-09 to put moneys in court registry.If they put it in, can I still proceed with...

View more questions Search