Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SinisterRebel13 Posts: 53, Reputation: -1

Jun 8, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Where can I get an Ouija Board?
    I just really want one... for my own purposes. Oh and one more thng. I have heard that these "boards" allow "demons" into our world. Is this true? If so I would love to hear people's happenings :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterRebel13 View Post
    i just really want one.... for my own purposes. oh and one more thng. i have heard that these "boards" allow "demons" into our world. is this true? if so i would love to hear people's happenings :D email them to me....
    I had a ouija board once. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. Sadly, it wasn't as easy as you would think. I'm not a firm believer in this sort of thing, but the things that happened with that board changed my mind about this particular area of the paranormal.

It was my husbands board. I never used it. He had a few weird things happen with it, so he decided to throw it out. He put it in the garbage. I saw him. Two weeks later I found it in his closet. I asked him why he took it out of the garbage. He hadn't. So we put it in the garbage again. Again it showed up back in our house.

This happened 3 times. Finally we sold it in a garage sale.

The legend is that you can't throw a ouija board out. You have to give it away, or sell it. Someone has to willingly take it from you. Like I said, I didn't believe in that sort of thing until our experiences with it.

I've had friends that had horrific things happen with this board.

My advice to you would be to leave it alone.

My second piece of advice to you is to read the rules of the site. No one will email you. All communication stays on the site. Offline advice is not allowed.

Good luck.

Jun 8, 2012, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I had a ouija board once. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. Sadly, it wasn't as easy as you would think. I'm not a firm believer in this sort of thing, but the things that happened with that board changed my mind about this particular area of the paranormal.

It was my husbands board. I never used it. He had a few weird things happen with it, so he decided to throw it out. He put it in the garbage. I saw him. Two weeks later I found it in his closet. I asked him why he took it out of the garbage. He hadn't. So we put it in the garbage again. Again it showed up back in our house.

This happened 3 times. Finally we sold it in a garage sale.

The legend is that you can't throw a ouija board out. You have to give it away, or sell it. Someone has to willingly take it from you. Like I said, I didn't believe in that sort of thing until our experiences with it.

I've had friends that had horrific things happen with this board.

My advice to you would be to leave it alone.

My second piece of advice to you is to read the rules of the site. No one will email you. All communication stays on the site. Offline advice is not allowed.

Good luck.
    Okay thanks. I do not know much about the site at all.
    But I like that stuff... I want to crazy demon to appear in my dreams. It amazes me!! But I don't want to be harmed or harm anyone else... is there any other way that I can contact the paranormal? Thanks again :D
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 8, 2012, 07:21 PM
    You want a demon to come into your life... but you don't want any harm. You're absolutely ignorant.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:25 PM
    I too had a scary experience with a Ouija board, and advise you not to get involved in whatever this will bring into your home and your life.

I know you are young and curious and figure you can overcome anything and aren't demons fun. Well, they're not and I used to be the biggest skeptic in the world.

Jun 8, 2012, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    You want a demon to come into your life...but you don't want any harm. You're absolutely ignorant.
    Yeah I know :D

But I worded that wrong... I don't exactly want a demon... just something paranormal...

I am finally getting the help I need :) so... I can now laugh at myself :D

I just don't want my baby brother harmed... everyone else

Forget the board... I just need a way to contact them----if there is a way

Jun 8, 2012, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I too had a scary experience with a Ouija board, and advise you not to get involved in whatever this will bring into your home and your life.

I know you are young and curious and figure you can overcome anything and aren't demons fun. Well, they're not and I used to be the biggest skeptic in the world.
    Okay... I will leave them alone but I can't get pass my curiousity! What shall I do??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Once the demon comes in, they do what they want. You would have no control over it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Why are you handing out "inaccurate" like candy? You want to alienate us, so no one will respond to you? I know how you can safely find out about the paranormal, but now I'm very reluctant to tell you anything more. I'm very disappointed in you and think you are too immature to handle what I could have told you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SinisterRebel13 View Post
    yeah i know :D

but i worded that wrong... i don't exactly want a demon....just something paranormal...

i am finally getting the help i need :) so... i can now laugh at myself :D

i just don't want my baby brother harmed.... everyone else

forget the board... i just need a way to contact them----if there is a way

If you're getting the help you need then why are you obsessed with the paranormal?

Read about it. Watch movies about it. Better yet, join a sports team, wear yourself out so you're too tired to think about silly things.

If you want to contact them, write a letter.

By the way, you really should read the rules. The reddie (disagree) that you gave to Wondergirl, is against site rules. Disagrees are for factually incorrect information only, not because you don't like the advice.

Give me a reddie for this post and I'll report you, and ask the mods to ban you. I'm tired of your drama.

Jun 8, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    If you're getting the help you need then why are you obsessed with the paranormal?

Read about it. Watch movies about it. Better yet, join a sports team, wear yourself out so you're too tired to think about silly things.

If you want to contact them, write a letter.

By the way, you really should read the rules. The reddie (disagree) that you gave to Wondergirl, is against site rules. Disagrees are for factually incorrect information only, not because you don't like the advice.

Give me a reddie for this post and I'll report you, and ask the mods to ban you. I'm tired of your drama.
    Ummmm... okay??
    EidolonProject Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 18, 2012, 02:29 AM
    Since nobody actually answered your question, in Canada they are available at Toy's R Us.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 18, 2012, 02:57 AM
    Sometimes simply answering a question is not the responsible thing to do.
    cococola44 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2012, 08:49 AM
    Curiosity can seriously come around and bite you in the... don't do it. You have your own choices to make... no one can sit there and tel you to do it or not to do it. I have experimented with boards and had bad things occur... I use to use the pendulum necklace as well when I was younger to communicate and I will tell you a fact... good spirits don't tend to manipulate matter... boards and solid items contain solid molecules and or atoms. Any manipulation of energy or of matter in that sense is not a very good thing. I have found that every time I talked to or through the boards or the necklace I ALLLWAYS found out that they were demonic or inhuman entities. They don't come as 1... they usually come in flocks. Stacks or many of them... however you call it. Please don't play with what you don't know about. Don't play with the fire because burns and scars stay with you. Instead? Pick up the bible. You want something special to happen! If you want the real curiosity of something magnificent! READ the bible and talk to God. How about that as an answer and suggestion... it is one of the best things you can do.
    Insanity010 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 03:06 PM
    I'm like you if you want to do paranormal stuff do something safer as an evp or ghost box - you can talk to ghosts and they talk back its cooler than a ouija board cause they talk through the radio. But if you really want a ouija board be serrious and read rules of how to prevent demons of getting demons into your life and all that but you can buy one at walmart, zellers- $10 or so eBay, book stores

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouija Board [ 6 Answers ]

I made my own Ouija board. I really want to use it. And I can never use it at night, Can I use my Ouija board alone in a grave yard during the day?

Why won't my ouija board work ? [ 27 Answers ]

Last year one of my Christmas I received a ouija board!! Finally after 3 years of begging my parents. It is a wooden very expensive one, decorated with dragons, which I don't understand, is that something necessary. Not ro forget to mention it mad by witches!! I just can't get it to work!! I have...

Ouija Board [ 9 Answers ]

Hey so I was wundering about this ouija board, me and my cousin played it outside and we ended up falling on something good thank god and it said goodbye to us. Nothing weird happened since then, I think its cause we said a prayer before playing it. My friend is becoming upsesed with it today she...

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

View more questions Search