Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Calik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 11:41 AM
    Help have worms look like maggots but brown
    I have found little spots of these dark brown ringed looks like maggots in my house
    Mock26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 01:58 PM
    They sound like the pupae form of the common housefly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Small brown worms only at night on my porch and sidwalks [ 1 Answers ]

Samll brown worms with legs have shhownup on my screened in porch and my front porch they crwl up in a coil whe I kill them how do I get rid of them

Maggots? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I just watched this video and am freaked the hell out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXzFDtxp-Vk How do you know if you have this? In what part of the world can this happen? Is there a test that you can do to see if this has happened to you? I mean, how would someone even realized...

How to get rid of small brown worms found everywhere in our house? [ 2 Answers ]

They show up everywhere. Have been seeing these nasty, maybe 1 in. brown worms in our house and am wondering if it's dangerous for our dog and if we need to call a bug guy of some sort to get rid of them. HELP!

1/2" small brown worms [ 1 Answers ]

I've lived in this house for 6 years never saw this before. It's November and small 1/2" worms have come out around my house. I found them first on my garage door frame. Next day they were there in the hundreds; I sprayed, swept. Next day more worm things, again the hundreds... ANY Ideas! What...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

View more questions Search