Jun 8, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Checking to see if I have a civil summons
    Checking to see if I have a civil summons against me
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1956tara View Post
    checking to see if i have a civil summons against me
    Was you served? Have you contacted the court?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civil Summons [ 1 Answers ]

I received a civil summons for a credit card debt that was closed in 2006. When the attorneys originally called I offered to pay $10 a month because I lost an income and that was all I could afford at the time. I was told no. Then I told them I would go to a debt consolidation agency and they also...

Civil summons [ 5 Answers ]

I just received civil summons to appear and answer the complaint ! This is for a credit card that I stopped making payments on about six years ago! If I don't appear and answer what is the next step that will be taken!

Civil Summons [ 6 Answers ]

I received a Civil Summons for a credit card I had several years ago. The credit limit was only $2,000 and now it is almost $6,000. I do not have a job nor any kind of checking or savings accounts, I am married though and husband works. His name is not on the account. Do I ignore this for now or...

Civil Summons [ 2 Answers ]

What is a civil summons?

Civil summons [ 11 Answers ]

What is the civil summons process?? How long does the deputy have to deliver the summons.? We hired a contractor to do a job and he didn't return to finish the job after receiving a draw. This is SC (( Columbia )) If our addresses turn up negative for delivery from the deputy what is the next...

View more questions Search