Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hope0229 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Please read. Any comments will be appreciated
    My last period was 05/08,. based on an OPK, looks like I ovulated on CD12 (kind of early this month), then on CD18 I started spotting brown, which then turn red (but light),. then the last day was pink (it lasted 5 days)... I didn't really counted that as a period.
    My next period was due yesterday (06/07), and it hasn't showed up, nor any PMS... but I'm having low back pain and some cramps starting 2 days ago...

I keep testing negative. Is there still hope?
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 8, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Please see a physician he will be able to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comments highly appreciated [ 4 Answers ]

First time I've done this though in the past have thought of doing but like some things in life we don't get round it. I've developed a friendship through regular communication from a guy I met online. We immediately exchanged personal email addresses and because it's that 2 week Xmas break we had...

College Admissions Essay? Comments and ratings appreciated! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, this was a rough idea that I think I want to use as a college admissions essay. There are things that I know need to be taken out and put in, and I was just wondering how this overall essay sounds at this point. Thanks so much. My writing style is not unique. It is not original. It has open...

My Story. Comments would be appreciated. [ 15 Answers ]

I don't really have anyone to talk to so I went browsing. Umm my story is I always felt there was something missing from my life, then I got a girlfriend and I had never been so happy. I am very shy with not really much confidence so this made me so happy because I never thought I would ever find...

Any Help Would Be Appreciated [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently completed a two year project for resistant materials. I have made a crystal ball box. It is dark blue with plastic stars on the outside, it has a yellow stand on the inside and stands about 4 inches. If you have a crystal ball would you possibly purchase this. Could you leave some...

View more questions Search