Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mariac222 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 08:07 AM
    Daughter experimenting
    Just caught my 7 year old daughter naked in bed with her 3 year old brother.. Is this normal
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2012, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariac222 View Post
    Just caught my 7 year old daughter naked in bed with her 3 year old brother.. Is this normal

Children are curious. You need to get a book or two about how to handle this situation, what is appropriate, what is not, without making a very big deal out of it.

The 6-year old is old enough to understand what is and what is not appropriate.
    Steph4353 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Aug 12, 2012, 09:00 PM
    She's seven, she should know what is right and what is wrong, if you have taught her that is. I think you need to start teaching her about not exposing herself, only to you, and a doctor. But do not make a very big deal out of it. Kids are curious, but need to be taught right and wrong.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2012, 03:04 AM
    Probably simple curiosity. Make sure you explain to your 7 year old that our privates are called privates because they ARE private. With no exceptions other than mommy and the doctor (and even the doctor ONLY with mommy) and it is not for anyone else, even with her brother.

And let her know that if she has any questions, she can come to you. Let her know that you were her age too, and you know ALL about it, and she can ask anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Experimenting [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend fingered me && about 1-2 days later, pus started to drain from my vagina but it doesn't have an odor. What does that mean?

My wife and I are polish my daughter was born in uk what nationality is my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I were both born and lived in Poland. We now live in the U.K and have since had a baby girl in the U.K. What will my baby girl be? Polish or British

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back to take custody of her 2 kids. For the last year, the kids have lived with me, not her, but she is collecting SSI and welfare for them and spending it on herself and her boyfriend with not one cent to the kids. What can...

Experimenting with Cocaine. Advicee? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend are suppose to do some powder together this sat night.. he's done it plenty of times and I have never done it before.. Im curious to try it; even though I know that's prob a bad idea.. anyway, what are the chances of dying? With, lets say, maybe 2 or 3 lines?! Any advice...

View more questions Search