Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k9trainer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 07:22 AM
    Ask military questions
    Son is at Ft Benning, GA at BCT, then will continue to Ft Lee, VA, then jump school. QUESTION: does he HAVE to go to jump school if it is in his contract OR can he make a change while in AIT?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2012, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by k9trainer View Post
    son is at Ft Benning, GA at BCT, then will continue to Ft Lee, VA, then jump school. QUESTION: does he HAVE to go to jump school if it is in his contract OR can he make a change while in AIT?
    Hello k:

He can always REQUEST a change, but I don't know if they'll grant it. I don't know what it's called in the Army, but in the Navy we called them "chits". You needed to fill out a chit when you wanted shore leave, a day off, a new assignment, a school - anything.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military questions. [ 4 Answers ]

So I am VERY interested in joining the military but I am a female. I really wanted to get involved in combat but with the laws against women in combat I started looking at other jobs but couldn't really find any. Could you tell me EVERYTHING that military police do, how close to combat they get,...

Questions about getting divorced in the military [ 3 Answers ]

What's the chances of someone being discharged from the military if they commit adultry?

2 quick questions from a military fianc? [ 6 Answers ]

My first question is: What is president-elect Obama going to do with the troops once he takes office? I've heard that he's been wishy-washy about bringing them home, but I'm not sure. My second question is: My Marine will be deployed to Iraq/more likely Afghanistan in April. I have MANY friends...

Military Court house Wedding Questions [ 3 Answers ]

I joined the army as a medic and me and my fiancé are having legal problems with the military. So we pushed up the wedding to December 17th then I leave for basic a month later. He proposed to me before I joined and we were naïve. The problems we have is it's too complex to marry if I get stationed...

View more questions Search