Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dollface1840 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Children's movie musical about two kids who enter a coloring book
    My friend and I are trying to remember the name of this really great children's movie musical we saw as a kid and can't for the life of us remember so we were wondering if anyone could help us out. It's about two kids (a sister and brother I THINK) and they have to go into this coloring book and help all the people in the town get along so the "woman in white" can get her color back again. Ummm... they have this basset hound and they sing the song "do your ears hang low..." while they are inside the coloring book they go from different people who have a specific color and sing songs. For example, they meet 3 old men in blue who sing a song that never ends or something and a large family of red people. I think somewhere in the movie they sing "boom boom ain't it great to be crazy".. blah blah.. anyway if anyone knows what we're talking about PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us know because it's driving us crazy! THANKS! :)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Wee Sing in Sillyville.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's book 80's [ 6 Answers ]

I've been on a quest to figure out the name of the first book that got me interested in fantasy... Here's what I can remember: A boy and girl, possibly prince & princess, are playing in a garden and are told not to leave/go into the forest, of course they do, The boy gets captured I think, and...

Publishing a coloring book [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in self publishing a coloring book. I am not an artist though. I have many ideas and will have to hire someone to do the graphics. Any suggestions on how to get started. I have searched for info on the web and cannot find anything on how to publish a coloring book. The only...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

New Coloring book from Chery to download in PDF format. [ 2 Answers ]

This one is of Clowns and other Fun, downloadable for 7 days. Hope you like them. Chery http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12MNUR1GM2SGE2CK9MTZCQ91Z4

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book about two little bears named Floppy and Flip. It was one of the books I learned to read with when I was about four years old in 1969. It had a lot of rhyme and rhythym. It was a cute story about the two bears and their adventures while they travel on a plane,...

View more questions Search