Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Supermanhere Posts: 64, Reputation: -3

Jun 8, 2012, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I'm guessing it's a body-image thing. I had the same feeling about my own style of walking when I was in eighth grade and wanted to walk like an Indian princess gliding through the forest primeval. (Can you tell that I had just finished reading James Fenimore Cooper's books?) Plus, I hung out with a lot of boys and didn't walk like they did, but didn't know to factor in female anatomy.
    Hahahahhahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something's wrong with my dog! [ 2 Answers ]

What's wrong with my dog? She's a very young pitbull like I think 5 or 6 months and I noticed she was getting skinny and wasn't eating or drinking water. I no she was being bit by flies on her ears and I didn't no what to do, but I tried giving her food today and she still didn't eat...

I need to know if something's wrong.. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so me and this guy has been talking for 8 months now and I can't seem to understand him... at all! He says he likes me and cares about me but never shows it besides when he comes to see me. And even when he does come to see me, we barely even talk! Its like we just sit there very awkwardly.. I...

Something's wrong with my PC [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I hear Advertisements and TV shows playing on my computer but I can't see them?

Something's wrong! [ 7 Answers ]

My computer won't log in to internet. I know I have signal I even called the company. When I turn on my computer it takes a long time (around 3 mins) to load my desktop. And when that happens my tool bar at the bottom looks like windows 2000 or 98 which is suppose to be windows xp. And, every...

Something's wrong... [ 4 Answers ]

First time posting... hope someone can help me. I'm 8 months pregnant and about to lose my mind! Installed a 3-speed ceiling fan and no matter how many times I pull the cord and wait, the speed stays the same---ridiculously high. Any idea on what I did wrong? Would it be something...

View more questions Search