Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassey gonzales Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 08:18 PM
    Help! I need this dye out please!
    I dyed my bangs blue from blonde & now they are faded to a horrible algae looking color GREEN! I tried color oops, didn't work, I tried mixing baking soda w/ dawn dish soap, didn't work. I tried dandruff shampoo, didn't work! Im lost! What will work?? HELP PLEASE!
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 7, 2012, 08:22 PM
    If you go to a beauty supply store and they have some bleaching cream or solution I believe it is called pre-lightener. But use caution because you shouldn't use dye and color lightener too close together it will make your hair fall out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent hair dye black- dye it back to light brown? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have naturally light/medium brown hair. I wanted to try going blonde, so I went and got some permanent blonde hair dye. I dyed it once and it was an awful reddish blonde color, and I could tell the light color wasn't helping compliment my face at all. So I returned the rest of the blonde...

Pink dye over semi-perm brown dye over highlights? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've just bought a stargazer semi-permanent pink (magenta) colour rinse, the dye is ammonia free . My natural hair colour is medium brown but I got blonde highlights in it three months ago and they are still growing out. I want to put the pink dye in but I don't want my hair to be two...

View more questions Search