Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StaciCarden94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 06:00 PM
    Crying without reason.
    Crying without reason
    I am 18 years old and seem to cry constantly for no apparent reason, I can be happy one minute and in tears the ne. xt, nothing triggers it the tears just come from no where,my boyfriend just calls me am emotional wreck and tells me to get a grip, I don't know what's wromg with me I can go from happy to sad within seconds, I'm scared of going to the doctor, has anyone any idea's how to stop this or what's wrong? Its not because I'm due my period because I don't get periods because I am on the implant, thanks.
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 7, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Sometimes being very tearful is a sign of depression. Have you had any life changes recently? Tears are an indication of some emotional issue... or it could even be hormonal. Is it possible that you may be pregnant?
    StaciCarden94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 11:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsimplytruth View Post
    Sometimes being very tearful is a sign of depression. Have you had any life changes recently? Tears are an indication of some emotional issue...or it could even be hormonal. Is it possible that you may be pregnant?

The only thing that has changed in my life recently is that I am back in contact with an old friend. What does it mean if my tears are hormonal? its not likely that I am pregnant as I am on the contraceptive impant.
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 8, 2012, 04:00 PM
    I was saying hormonal because of the possibility of you being pregnant. Perhaps you should see a physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a reason I'm crying? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm not sure if age has anything to do with it, but I'm a 15 year old male. I don't know why I'm constantly crying, it seems I only do when I'm talking to my girlfriend. We have a healthy relationship, so I don't understand why I'd be crying all the time with her. I find that I'm crying at...

Why am I crying for no reason? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I've looked around for answers but they all seen to be on babies or puppies or something stupid like that, so, I'm not good at this type if thing so , here goes. I'm a 13 year old girl and for most of the day I seem to be fine but when it comes to night and I'm in bed I just burst out into...

Crying for no reason? [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I feel like throwing up or feeling like a little sick every time its almost Recess in my School? But when I go outside I feel like normal again. I get worried and sweaty then I finally break out and I just feel like crying. Nothing is wrong but I just wonder why I get this feelings. =(

Crying for no reason [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and generally quite a happy person, but recently I've been crying all the time and I don't understand why. The tiniest thing will set me off and I often feel quite down. My boyfriend gets annoyed sometimes because he can't understand why I would be upset about nothing, and I get...

I keep crying for no reason [ 9 Answers ]

I am a 42 year old female and always thought I was quite a strong person but for the last 4 years I have regularly found myself crying over the most stupid things - A sad song on the radio - or just someone being nice to me - Is there anything I can do?

View more questions Search