Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pam Mullins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Diabetes
    After work I checked my blood sugar and it was 399, I know this is bad is there anything I can do tonight until I can reach my dr. in the am
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Exercise for at least 20 minutes. Rest. Check your sugar again. Exercise after a half hour if you need to. That was the only thing that worked for my uncle. (He'd ride his exercise bike.)
    accucheck Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 11:11 PM
    You should take a diabetic diet it help you to maintain your diabetic level
    Diabetes is chronic disease
    In diabetes u should not eat this food
    1.Fats and junk food should be completely avoided

2.You should avoid sugar intake.

3.Avoid consuming foods containing saturated fats.
    Diabetic Food Diet Plan | What Should Diabetic Eat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diabetes [ 0 Answers ]

Are there any herbal or daily supplements to be taken orally to control diabetes.

Could I have Diabetes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, recently I have found myself extremely thirsty, like constantly drinking water, and with that comes frequent urination, my mouth is always dry in the morning when I wake up and water doesn't seem to help, and I have dry lips too. I find myself dizzy and lightheaded a lot of the...

Diabetes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing for my final year project on the expert system in diagnose diabetes... then I really need a help from expert to help me in verify a set of rule base for diagnose the risk of diabetes. Below is the rule based, can please help me verify the truth of the rule? 1 age young and BMI...

Do I have diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

What are the best signs to determine whether you have diabetes? It runs in my family and I don't know what symptoms to be looking out for to determine if I do. I am worried that someday I'm going to end up in the hospital because I was unaware of the possibility that I may have diabetes. What...

Help With Diabetes [ 5 Answers ]

What would you recommend as a herbal help for controlling diabetes?

View more questions Search