Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbie31952 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 04:04 PM
    Bowel Movement
    What do I do with 221month old little boy who has a bowl movement every 10-20 minutes
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Do you mean 22 months or 21 months, because 221 months doesn't make sense, and even if your young child is having unusual frequent bowel movements you either have to look at what you are feeding him, or taking him to his pediatrician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding while having a bowel movement [ 1 Answers ]

This started last night,while having a bowel movement I had blood come from my vagina,then again tonight the same thing,I don't bleed if I just go pee or anything just when I have a bowel movement.

Have not had a bowel movement in over 2 weeks [ 4 Answers ]

I tooke a emema and finally some came out but really hurt should I take another one to try an get out the rest I can feel through my stomach hard lumps across my stomach

4 week kitten/no bowel movement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 week old kitten. It has been over 48 hours and still no bowel movement. I have tried stimulation and it doesn't work. The kitten has been eating soft kitten food and will not drink water from the bowl or suckle the KMR from the bottle. I have used a dropper to get more fluids. I...

Bowel Movement is too hard [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is 13 years old. She is having a hard with getting rid of her bowel movement so she drags her behind. What can I do to help her?

Bowel movement [ 3 Answers ]

Lately, but very sporatically, my bowel movements have been almost pure liquid. I don't think it is diarrhea because it is very random, and only happens once then stops. This is gross, but as soon as I go to the bathroom, it just comes out. I didn't know if it was just my digestive system being...

View more questions Search