Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bblessed26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 03:59 PM
    Unexplained bruising
    Hi, I been having unexplained bruising around arms and thighs.I went to dr and had check up done that included blood clotting disorders, liver, hepatitis etc everything was normal. I continue to have unexplained bruises, just now one of the bruises its very painful. I could easily say I got over 5 bruises around thighs and like 3 on my arms. What could ne the cause of the unexplained bruising? I also have some dizziness at times when I lower my head anf memory loss. Im only 26 yrs old. Nothing at all seemed abnormal in routine lab test but the good cholesterol levels that were little low.
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 8, 2012, 06:42 PM
    Are you taking aspirin? Are you taking any medications?
    bblessed26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsimplytruth View Post
    Are you taking aspirin? Are you taking any medications?
    No I'm pretty healthy don't need any.
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 8, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Something is definitely going on you may need to seek a second opinion
    cbunny20 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jun 8, 2012, 09:56 PM
    My mom just recently died from sepsis and her liver faild. But she used get bruises all the time for no reason. Right before she passed away the doctor told me she was blleding inside so much it caused her to get bruises. Best advice go to anouther doctor and ask if it could be sepsis or a virious in your blood streem
    cbunny20 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jun 8, 2012, 09:58 PM
    And sorry I'm typeing on this phone it keeps messing up lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bruising treatment [ 2 Answers ]

I bruise pretty easily. I was wondering if there is a supplement or vitamin that would help with that?

Unexplained bruising of the penis and testical [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause abnormal swelling and bad bruising of the penis?

Vaginal bruising [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were messing around and we were dry humping and it felt like I pinched myself so I stopped but I didn't think nothing of it so I was going to continue but it really hurt so I went to the bathroom to check and my right lip was very swollen but the left side wasn't of course I...

Bruising from exercise? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, basically I play basketball 4 times a week. Recently when I play my knee calf and ankle start to ache half anour in, it gets worse as time passes so I just stop, go home and rest it, on Thursday night I played and it really started to hurt.. worse than it has previous, the next day when I...

Bruising [ 1 Answers ]

In July, I started losing weight and getting fit. I have been doing a great job and I have started to take a self defense class as part of my fitness program. It is a coed class and the females get paired up with males so that we have practice with a guy because it's the most likely scenario. ...

View more questions Search