Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artkat96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 12:11 PM
    How to make echo effect in Garageband?
    I am currently running Garageband '09 on my 12 inch Mac Powerbook G4 laptop. I am wanting to create an echo effect on my vocal track that lasts about 1 second, but make only the last word echo. It says, "I'm wide awake" & I would like the "ake" to echo a few times. Is this possible? If you do not know what I mean, then you may get a better idea of looking up "Wide Awake" by Katy Perry and listening to the intro. That is the type of echo I would like.

Thanks.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jun 7, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Found this hope it helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to make this bassline on garageband on macs? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I'm tryna make a cover of the song "Spitting Out The Demons" by Gorillaz. I'm using garageband on my mac and I'm wondering if I could make the string part during the intro (It's like the sound of the bass player pushing his fingers on the string) hArkTJLjbUk Somewhere around 0:25 is...

How to make a picture like this effect? [ 1 Answers ]

What this effect called? & How can I do it.. http://i51.tinypic.com/bj91xk.jpg Please & thank you, :)

Will it effect my health or can I get pregnant if I make love in period time? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a serious period pain every month,I just wan 2 ask if there is any problem or will I get pregnant if I make love in period time?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search