Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dog lover 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 10:10 AM
    How do I help my dog whenhe got stung by a bee
    I was walking my dog and a bee stung his back right thigh. He won't let me touch him but I felt the stinger in his leg. How can I get it out or prevent it from swelling?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Take him to the vet. The stinger MUST come out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog got stung in the eye what do I do [ 3 Answers ]

My dog either got stung by a bee or biten by a mosquito IN the eye, his eye is all bright red and watering really bad, what can I do?

My dog was bitten by a spider or stung by bee her eye is swollen what should I do [ 6 Answers ]

9 yr old golden went outside when I let her in her right eye was swollen shut, she is laying down, I am applying cold compresses and she wags her tail when I talk to her, wants to stay close by me... should I do anything else... left message at vet's

My dog got stung by a bee! [ 4 Answers ]

We think our 7 year old German Shepherd got stung by a bee. There is a big bump on his muzzle really close to his nose. Is he in any danger? Please help :(

My dog just got stung by a bee [ 4 Answers ]

I need some help... I was taking my dogs for a walk this evening and my poodle was walking in the grass, then all of the sudden yelped and jerked his back leg up... on the bottom of his paw I saw something black, I think it was a bee or a wasp but by the time I got him to sit still so I could...

My dog might have been stung by a scorpion. [ 3 Answers ]

what do I do if my dog was stung by a scorpion?

View more questions Search