Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shonshon704 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 07:34 AM
    What fallacy would this be? Millions of woman are counting on us for care and if we'r
    Millions of woman are counting on us for care and if we're gone, there's no one else there.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 7, 2012, 07:35 AM
    That would be the one where we do your homework for you.
    So what do YOU think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MIPS (Millions of instructions per second) [ 0 Answers ]

MIPS (millions of instructions per second) is intended to be used to measure CPU performance, but in fact higher MIPS measure does not necessarily lead to shorter execution time of a certain task. Why is that?

1. Suppose you had a HUGE bin of millions and millions of M&M candies, with the follo [ 2 Answers ]

1. Suppose you had a HUGE bin of millions and millions of M&M candies, with the following distribution: brown .50 red .25 blue .10 yelllow all the rest (a) Suppose you select one M&M candy at random. What is the probability that it is yellow?

She said we'r "Best Friends", now we barely talk. Does she still like me? How much? [ 20 Answers ]

I'm in high school. The group of people I hang out with is made up mostly of people from my elementary school, witch is outside the city. None of us are really close friends, but even after a couple of years none of us have made other friends. Then, in class, I was forced by the teacher to sit...

Taking care of your woman , prostitution? [ 5 Answers ]

Do you think men should cater for women financially in relationships because they want sex more than women, or is it kind of prostitution? It is the oldest profession in the world, men aroused by women's beauty , women get aroused by power. I have seen relationships end because of money, and...

Millions calcilae [ 3 Answers ]

hi can anyone tell me how many millions there are in a billion in england it is normally 1 million, million = a billion but I understand in the US its different I need to know for I.T. purposes to calculate gigabyte equations ciao4now matt porter

View more questions Search