Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svdrj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Is there a ghost in my house
    I have lived in my simi valley ca house for 17 years. It was built in 1963. I feel there are 3 indites in my room. 2 adults and 1 child. I can here there foot steeps. They have came into my bed. I have felt their hands on me. I can feel the pressure of them on my bed and at times I feel them on my chest. They are not evil, but they pester me.I can see dark shadows of them, and I can see them jumping on and off my bed. I am 46 male, sane, very practical person, I have a open mind, I believe that I have been in 4 other octupied houses. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of them
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Mar 16, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Well, first of all, get a sound recorder, with a microphone, and when you see them, turn the sound recorder on, and start recording, then ask them what they want, and then wait about 3-5 minutes, and then stop recording, and then get some earphones, hook them up to the recorder, and, play it back to see if you hear anyone talking but you. If you get an answer, keep asking them questions related to what they say, if they even say anything at all
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Mar 16, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I just saw an article about ghost possession, where ghosts possess you, check it out in the link below

Spirit Possession: Is it Demon or Ghost Possession?

And this one

How To Get Rid Of Ghosts
    phimanh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 01:13 PM
    No Ghost at all.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=99858
    imissmygrandad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Hi my names sophie and I'm 10, my grandad died about 3 years ago and I think he's in my house I don't want to get rid of him but I want to talk to him because I miss him so much is that possible and if it is how can I do it.
    kyle11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 09:30 AM
    I think there is a ghost in my house too .I don't think it is bad but I am just to sceard to well speak to it that is if there is one but it seems to just to be in my room.by the way have you heard of a lasertrip wier it is a liser pen like thing with a rseving part to it and if eney thing disrupt the laser the other thing sets of a buit in alarm.
    kyle11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 09:32 AM
    Laser trip weir it has a built in alarm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Hi`everyone, being a Q + A forum could you please take the time to read my story and tell me whether it has something to do with "psychic" or in fact "what the hell is this about?". It is long so please take your time to read it :) :lol: One night I was in a nice long sleep until suddenly I...

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Ghost imaging [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to make a disk to image of a 40gb drive ntfs to a 120gb wd 120gb usb drive fat32. I get the error in ghost stating not enough space (1916), it then ask use compression and I select fast. Then I get the message there may not be enough space - enable spanning. If I answer yes or no it...

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

Ghost Display [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a new computer CPU and I'm using an old monitor gateway VX700. I've been seeing a transparent ghost image or several ghost images about 3 to 5 next to text and windows. Can someone help me with this.

View more questions Search