Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosie_flag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Getting him to relinquish his parental right
    Last Thursday I received a box from the UPS man. It was a package from my daughter's father. He is behind on his child support and hasn't seen her since Christmas of 2005. How can I get him to give up his parental rights without a fight??
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Hello rosie:

Why would you want him to give up his rights?? It has NOTHING to do with you... It doesn't change anything...

excon
    endlessecho Posts: 121, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 07:27 PM
    You can potetion to the courts that he has abandon her, but if he's sending her a package, or trying even in the least, I do not think that it will hold up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parental Rights [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Richmond Va and have a 12 year old daughter. At this time my ex-husband has full custody of her . He called and informed me that she wanted to live with me full time which I already knew but he said the only way he would allow that to happen is if I got the paperwork drawn up for him to...

Relinquish parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of North Carolina how does a father voluntary relinquish his parental rights and give all rights to the mother?

Regaining Parental Right [ 2 Answers ]

I have a diffult situation that I really need some insight on. I have a 17 1/2 year old daughter that has just recently had contact with her biological father after 9 years. His parental rights were revoked because he was involved in our daughter being sexually assaulted when she was 2. She does...

Father wants to relinquish parental rights [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Pennsylvania. My daughter is almost 6 years old. Her biological father has not seen her since she was 12 days old but he has been paying child support for about 6 months now. I've been remarried for 4 1/2 years and my daughter has known my new husband as her father since she was 7...

Relinquish Paternal Rights & Adopt spouse's child [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my husband now for 2 years (legally married just recently). I have a 5 year old son from a previous relationship (never married). My husband wants to legally adopt my son and I know that my son's biological father has to relinquish his paternal rights. My questions are: do I...

View more questions Search