Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Jun 6, 2012, 08:31 PM
    How to sign out of twitter from your Android cell phone? Please help me?
    I have virgin mobile smartphone and I sign into my twitter account with the twitter app, but when I try log out I couldn't. The twitter app told me to remove my account of the twitter account and I am scare to because I don't want to delete my twitter account by an accident.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an Android 'Find My Phone' App [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a good, stable "Find My Phone" app for Droid 2.1, preferably free. Would also prefer one that has been professionally developed, vs something out of a garage. The best one I have found so far is Lookout. Free basic version, Screams phone, Shows location on PC or other smart-phone...

How to transfer contacts from cell phone to cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I have new cel phone from cricket I need to transfer phone contacts from tmobile to cricket phone I tried blue tooth but it ask me for a code I didn't know a code

Is it a good sign my ex added me on twitter [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend of a year dumped me 3 weeks ago. We talked on the phone about it a week ago and he explained why he couldn't be with me, then we talked about normal things for awhile. He was quite talkative and didn't act like he wanted to get off. He even gave me advice about this guy I went on 2...

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search