Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kvr1366 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Blocked toilet
    My tiolet is blocked with excrement but its all cuming up through the shower plug, now my shower tray is now full of it, can the smell although unpleasnt b harmful until the plumher comes tomorrow
    telly9 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Jun 6, 2012, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kvr1366 View Post
    My tiolet is blocked with excrement but its all cuming up through the shower plug, now my shower tray is now full of it, can the smell altho unpleasnt b harmful until the plumher comes tomorrow
    This happened to me!

My bathroom is upstairs. I got out on the roof and knocked the main drain pipe off, I then got a stick and shoved it down the pipe as far as possible, then flushed it out with boiling water. They were baby wipes trapped from flushing them doewn the toilet! It wasn't nice but it worked and I haven't had a problem since!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 7, 2012, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kvr1366 View Post
    My tiolet is blocked with excrement but its all cuming up through the shower plug, now my shower tray is now full of it, can the smell altho unpleasnt b harmful until the plumher comes tomorrow
    To contain the odor shut the bathroom off until the plumber arrives and you'll be just fine. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blocked toilet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My downstairs toilet blocks about once a month. The water rises high like it'd going to overflow, the drains within 5 minutes and leaves an extremely low water level. Can you help? Thanks Sarah

Blocked Toilet Question [ 3 Answers ]

I installed a Porcher Renso Toilet and am finding it blocks regularly. The unit has a setout of 220mm and comes with an 80mm adapter to fit a 140mm setout. It's this adapter that keeps blocking. Is this a common problem? How do I fix this? The floor is timber so I could move the pipe to a 220mm...

Blocked Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

My toilets blocked <3 ly babe

Blocked Toilet Vent? [ 1 Answers ]

I two bathrooms upstairs recently the water levels in the bowls seem to be decreasing. When you flush the bowl fills up but over time it decreases to almost no water. One toilet was recently replaced. Also when one toilet is flushed the other bubbles, the sink and tub drain slowly. Could all...

Blocked toilet - who is liable? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a renter in North Carolina. If the upstairs toilet in my apartment blocks up (first time) and floods, leaks through the dry rock ceiling to the floor below, water (sewerage, technically) is coming out the ceiling light and also dry rock is bulging, who is liable for what? The landlord for not...

View more questions Search