Ask
    adutton7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 04:18 PM
    2007 Question
    What is Office 2007 Help Desk
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 6, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Haven't a clue. Office 2007 is the previous version of Microsoft's suite of productivity apps. There is no specific help desk for Office. But there are several sites where you can get answers to questions about Office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 2007 Question: How do I Keep the Full Screen View on when I Multi-task? [ 1 Answers ]

I had it working perfectly and then I somehow lost it. Every time I click on full screen it takes away all the junk off the top of the screen which is what I like. However when I put the excel screen to a small half screen so I can multi-task other work it goes back to normal screen, putting all...

Question about Dynamic Range for Pivot Tables - Excel 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried writing a module that will create a pivot table in a named worksheet with a range of data that changes from day to day. I was able to do with easily in Excel 2003 but when I tried to duplicate that in Excel 2007, it doesn't work. It fails with a Run-time error 5: Invalid procedure...

Access 2007 eula & gen'l question(s) [ 3 Answers ]

Bit o' background: 1. I've become proficient with DatabasePro and give it a 7 out of 10. It does what I want database-wise but difficult to get to web display. 2. I give Zoho Creator 8.5 out of 10. It's free and online, but I fear one day they'll go away or start charging. 3. I've...

View more questions Search