Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isloveworthit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 01:31 PM
    My boyfriend is a liar
    I need help. I don't know what to do. I keep catching my boyfriend in lies. The biggest one broke us up but we still acted exactly the same but with no title. I had found out that he had spoken to his past girlfriend about how he missed sex with her and that she was the best. He was my first so this cut me bad. He claims he lied to her to find out what she thought of him during sex, but myself confidence has been ruined and I can barely trust him. Finally as I was starting to trust him I caught him in another lie. He is a past pot head and I helped him quit and get right in his life (go to college, get a job. etc.). I drove him home from our college so we could both see our families and every morning he promised to talk to me but failed to. When I picked him up to go back his breath tasted like smoke. I asked about it and he said it wasn't him it was the fact that his sister smokes in the house all the time. I said OK but didn't believe it. Then later I find out that he had been smoking the entire weekend. He lied because he felt he was already on thin ice and didn't want me to leave him. My family hasn't liked him since the ex-girlfriend situation. I have no one to go to about this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 6, 2012, 02:11 PM
    So why do you care, leave him, don't have any contact with him and move on. He obviously is out for sex, cares for little less.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 6, 2012, 02:34 PM
    He sounds like an idiot. It may hurt you right now but you should break up with him and forget about him. It's not likely he will change and will probably just continue this way.

And really... that excuse he gave you about the reason he talked to his ex about sex with her... what a loser.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend is a pathological liar [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been in a relationship with this guy (let's call him D) for 5 months now, and I am in love with him. He's everything I seek in a man: caring, smart, handsome, witty, and we also share the same interests. We spend most of our time together. He's very thoughtful, always...

Is he really sorry or is he a liar? [ 4 Answers ]

Some ex. Sooo he basically screwed me over and lied right to my face and cheated on me all right? You know the deal. He then tried to get back together with me, said he was SO sorry blah blah blah. You know. I said hell no! And he got with one of my team mates on my volleyball team. Now,...

Liar, liar pants on fire [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: People lie. But, do you think people lie after they've sworn an oath to tell the truth? Some will - some won't. But how many? Take my poll. I wonder who's more cynical or naïve than I am. Vote once, and it's NOT private. We're going to find out who's cynical and who's not. ...

The right wing. The Constitution. Small government. LIAR, LIAR pants on fire. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: You know how the wingers SAY they want small government, all the while supporting our record as the worlds largest jailer... Yup, we even have more convicts than those miserable, civil rights hating tyrants, the Chinese, whose population is FIVE times greater than ours.. But, I...

My boyfriend is a liar [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just recently broke up. He told me that he was going to be single until after university, but he has also lately been telling this one girl that he loves her. I know they're pretty close, but the girl is really close with me too, and she wouldn't go out with him because she knows...

View more questions Search