Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelly_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Is it possible to have a relationship with another person from another state?
    Ok I've met a guy on of course FB he's extremely handsome and really sweet. We been talking for about a week or so but I'm starting to really like him. He's suppose to come down to Texas in August or so to see me. He's in Atlanta, Georgia I really do like him, and I'm sure he does like me too, but my question is, is it possible to have a relationship with another person from another state?

Thanks
    Sarahmark Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Have you ever met him before?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Yes its possible, but make sure the stars in your eyes and your own feelings don't blind you to the reality that this is a stranger you better find out a lot more about before you trust them with your heart.

Be careful, very, very careful!!
    Sarahmark Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 01:44 PM
    I really dot think you should get into long distance relationships, all my closest friends are boys and I know that when they're distancing with a girl, theycheat on her and that stands for about 90% of teenager boys. So it depends on how old is the guy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 6, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Yes it is, but

I would say about 1/2 of online guys you meet will be married,

Of the other 1/2 about 1/2 of them are just meeting as many girls to have sex with.

The real question is , where will it go, and how, how long will long distance be OK.
    After that, will one of you be willing to move to be with the other ? If not, there is no future.

Do you know much about him ? Actual online video, a phone number that is answered any time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guidlines: What do I do if the person I like is already in a relationship? [ 7 Answers ]

Many have fallen into the situation where one person has a major crush on another person, but that person is already in a relationship. Every one has their own approach. Some would say: “If they are taken, then stay away, find someone else, off limits, plenty of fish in the sea, etc.”...

What holds you back as a person in a relationship? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys kind of off topic here But none of us are perfect sadly we all have our bad points and as you know a relationship takes both people working as a team to make it run smooth. What would you guys and girls say your worst qualities are? And if so what do you do.. to try and fix or control...

What would my relationship to this person be? [ 2 Answers ]

What would my Grandmother's Brother's Great Grandson be to me?

In a relationship, both in love with the same person [ 5 Answers ]

A year ago, my gay partner of 30 years fell in love with someone else. After the initial shock of finding this out, I met the new guy and fell head-over-heels in love with him. SO, now the 'other' man says he's wants to be naked with ME, but not my partner who's quite a bit older than either of us....

Valuing a relationship more than the other person? [ 3 Answers ]

When a person values the relationship more than the other person, do you think this can change over time? Or how can you make it more reciprocal? Or can you?

View more questions Search