Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daisy8775 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 12:33 PM
    Unable to read calvary external hard drive 2012
    I have a cavalry hard drive. Should be able to see this on windows 7 usb 2.0. Does not appear. I have tried several cables and 3 pc's. Any ideas? Power is on. It is not a problem with the USB port.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 11:05 PM
    Where are you looking for it? Does it show up in Disk Management?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've moved the contents of my C: drive to my external hard drive. No OS found. [ 1 Answers ]

I was having some problems with my cpu usage so a friend told me to empty out my c: drive onto an external hdd. I did and it worked. But an hour later it shut down and when I tried to start it up it said no OS found. Is there any way to get it working again? I don't have a windows 7 CD to...

Unable to pull up external hard drive which prev worked [ 1 Answers ]

My external hard drive has worked splendidly since I received it almost 2 yrs ago until just recently. It's a SEAGATE FREEAGENT DESKTOP 500GB. It was possibly unplugged prior to shutting down the PC during a recent 'move'. My PC is Windows xp home sp3. When I turn on the PC a wizard comes in to...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

Unable to read hard drive due to bad clusters [ 5 Answers ]

I have a data only drive (no OS) that has developed bad cluster section. Due to this, windows xp cannot see the drive although it is seen in BIOS. Due to this problem, I am unable to back the drive up to save my data, anyone know a way of getting at the data before I re-format the drive. Have...

External Hard Drive not being read ? [ 5 Answers ]

I've had it for about 9 months... and yesterday it decided to stop working... the external hard drive powers up but I can't hear the drive spinning... my laptop says that there is a Hard drive plugged in but when I go into my computer it doesn't show up :mad: I have most of the files backed up on...

View more questions Search