Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trricia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 09:08 AM
    I want toadopt my husbands child in egypt
    A friend of my husbands family has agreed to be a surroage mother in egypt my husband is egyptian and I am english my husband does not have british nationality nor does the surrogate mother will I have to adopt the child in egypt to enable him/or her to be able to have british nationality?

Check out some similar questions!

How can I deal with my husbands outside child [ 5 Answers ]

I would like some suggestions about dealing with my husband's outside child. I found out about the child about 8 months ago and it crushed me. I nearly lost my mind. I lost 17 pounds because of this situation. I love my husband and he wants to make this marriage work and so do I. It's been hard...

Can my inheiritance be taken for husbands child support? [ 2 Answers ]

I stand to get a good chunk of money from my sister's estate. My husband of 1 yr. owes about $20K in arrears. Both girls are adults now. Can my money be taken to pay his debt?

What shall I do if it is my husbands child? [ 13 Answers ]

Iam married 7 years and dated my husband for 5 years we have 2 children now. When we were dating 2 years my husband cheated on me with another girl it caused us to split up for 7.5 months but eventually I forgave him and we got on with our lives. Recently I found out through a friend that the girl...

Do I have to pay my husbands child support [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Washington state and I am about to get married. He has four kids from previous marriage. He does not work in the winter so I am the bread winner during that time. Am I obligated to pay his child support?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.