Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamela666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Numbness
    What does it mean when the right side of your tongue goes numb and the right side lips tingle

Check out some similar questions!

What causes numbness in the tongue? [ 8 Answers ]

The left side of my tongue is giving off a numbness sensation like when you get a shot at the dentist. I didn't go to the dentist it just started feeling like this about 2 days ago, and it's effecting my taste. What is it and what can I do to get rid of this feeling?

Long term leg numbness, recent elbow numbness, HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

For a while know I've had a strip down my right leg which is numb, on the left hand side, nearly all the way down to the ankle, I thought I may have done something to it without realising. However with more recently developments, such as my right elbow going numb, (over 30 hours of numbness now)...

Foot Numbness [ 1 Answers ]

I have numbness in the left side of my left foot - It started yesterday and is still numb today

Numbness [ 3 Answers ]

The lower left rib area is aching and I have numbness of the skin above my top left ab muscle and on the lower left rib area... If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Tongue numbness [ 7 Answers ]

The tip of my tongue has been numb for the last few days. I have noticed recently that my lips also feel numb. I do have a cold which is getting better. I am on blood pressure medication and prozac and have been for some time. I recently had a spider bite as well, but it is going away. This is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.