There's a speech therapist in multi national school riyadh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speech therapy centers in Riyadh - Saudi Arabia [ 3 Answers ]

Hi , Right now my son has 3 years and 7 months old He used to go to play school since he had 2 years and 3 months old He underwent speech therapy sessions since he was 2 years and 6 months old , Till now he is not able to speak well like kids with the same age. What is your advice ? What...

Is there any Clinic in Riyadh Saudi Arabia having Urdu Language Speech Therapist? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for any Clinic in Riyadh Saudi Arabia having Urdu Language Speech Therapist. I have 2 years 6 months old daughter using having bilateral Hearing lose and she is using Hearing Aid. Let me know please Junaid Hussain [email protected] 050 214 7292

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET

Can you start therapy with a therapist when therapy has been terminated by them [ 1 Answers ]

I was in therapy with a therapist until today when she terminated therapy because she cannot trust me and so I am wondering does anyone know once I work on that stuff can I come back to this therapist or not she did not make that clear and I need to know. Thank you, Angela Sorenson

A speech to be given on fashion for speech and drama grade five [ 1 Answers ]

My child has a project on fashion to do for speech and drama for grade 5 she has to also give a talk about fashion for 3 minutes she is twelve years old please help we don't know where to start

View more questions Search