Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taylor192837465 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Do you explode in space with no helmet on?
    Do you explode in space if you do not were your space helmet in space?
    Steve_C Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Here is an answer to your question about space and the human body.
    This is a serious question cause we have astronauts that go into space on a regular basis to repair and explore.
    To best answer I am going to give you a website that has studies by NASA that explains what happens to you in space if you did not have a suit on.

Human Body in a Vacuum

Here is another link that talks about the effects of micro gravity and those who are in it like the astronauts for months at a time.
    Effect of space on Human body

I hope this helps.

Stephen C.
    spacefire5458 Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Yes, because human's are made mostly of water and other substances that exert pressure which is suppressed by atmospheric pressure but without this pressure we would explode in fact we would explode before we suffocate.
    nathan a runge Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 8, 2012, 10:07 PM
    Yes you will the gravity will make your head pop like a balloon and if it doesn't you still don't live to tell the story

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear Protection under Motorcycle helmet [ 8 Answers ]

We are long distance touring motorcylists who wear open face helmets with face shields. We use ear plugs usually but are discovering that all day use hurts the ears. I have investigated passive ear muffs but find that they do not fit well under a helmet. I have also investigated noise cancelling...

I need space [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you guys for the advice! I seem to have a problem and that would be the lack of patience! I guess what I always did'nt understand how come a person that since the first day you meet them are very nice and caring . I mean this girl will text me the minute she wake up from bed tell she go to...

He needs his own space? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months, but we knew each other previously for another year on top of that, I just turned 20 and he is turning 18. At first we didn't have time for each other, I used to work in a nightclub, very late nights, so I changed my jobs so we could have...

View more questions Search