Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BeckyWittmer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 08:31 PM
    19 yr old male with a temp. of 102.8 and vomiting.
    What should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 09:25 PM
    Go to the ER to get checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1998 chevy venture temp gauge keeps redlining then dropping below normal temp. I h [ 1 Answers ]

My temperature gauge keeps redlining then dropping below normal operating temp. I had my thermostat replaced, still happens, flushed rad and added head gasket repair (liquid) and ran as directed heater on full. Tenp gauge stays low while driving with lots of heat but when idle at light temp gauge...

10 month old son has vomiting and high temp [ 1 Answers ]

My 10 month old son has vomited 3-4 times in the last few hours, last time was about 1 hour ago, temp 99.5, attitude still pretty good, although it is bedtime so a little cranky. Just cut his first 2 teeth. Is this usually anything serious, or would pedialyte and reassess in the morning be OK.

A small indoor pond (approx 30gal) room temp is 70 C. What's the water temp? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm putting goldfish in a pond and need to make sure the temp is adequate for their survival. The room is a approx 30 x50ft 20 ft ceiling. The amount of water is the only thing I'm unsure of, but it's approx 30-50 gal.

Male tabby vomiting indoor cat but was outside for awhile [ 2 Answers ]

Jasper was outside fro about 6 hours came home without his collar and threw up food and grass. He has been throwing up about every three hours since he has been home. Any suggestions? Brian

View more questions Search