Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slabie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 06:10 PM
    My due is 10 of January 2013
    I slept with my boyfriend between the 30/03/12 and 31/03/12 I ran to my ex and also slept with him 15/04/2012 and my due time is on the 10/01/2013 who can be the father
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 5, 2012, 10:48 PM
    Dates are all Best Guess, so if there is any doubt on paternity then a FULL DNA test will have to be conducted AFTER the birth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda harmony 2013 lawnmover riding tractor does not move (13hp) [ 2 Answers ]

My riding lawnmower (tractor) has 5 gears forward position and one gear for reverse. When I was mowing the lawn today and went over some rough grass and weeds, the tractor stopped and wouldn't move. I moved the gear to every gear but the tractor wouldn't move. With the help of my son, I pushed the...

Honda 2013 repeatedly throws drive belt. Can it be fixed? [ 0 Answers ]

My Honda Harmony 2013 works perfectly, EXCEPT that 2-3 times per year, it throws it's drive belt and no longer will move ahead or backward in any of it's 5 gears. My repair person has tried putting on new belts, adding a little extra guide to prevent the belt from coming out of it's drive pullies...

Friends kids in prison till 2013.Do they have any earn college degree kits send him [ 2 Answers ]

He wants to use his time wisely,still doesn't know what he wants to do,but he really wants to figure it out and get educated.The problem would be limited access to computers at only times they give them.what are some resources.How do they work.

Honda 2013 Riding mower blowing oil [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Harmony riding lawnmower Model # 2013. I purchased the service manual for it but the troubleshooting guide in it is for crap. Here is my story: I bought this mower second hand... the guy I bought it from has three small kids... one of them (unknown to the previous owner (or...

View more questions Search