Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennis8859 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Bring my girlfriend from russia to Australia
    Hello, my name is Logothetis (Dennis) I have meet this girl on internet and see lives in Kyrgyzstan the city of Bishkek. See is Russian. We speak on Skype every day for 2 hours now for the last 2 months. I’m going to see her in one months’ time. We get along very well and I want to get married to her. I want to know what is best for me to do to bring her to Australia. I have my own business here in Australia as a builder and doing well. I want to know what to do so we don’t live apart for too long till all documents are in place for her to be able to stay here permanently and legally. If anyone knows to advise me how to go about it, please write to me. My email address is [email protected].

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my girlfriend from russia to the us? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I live in charlotte, North Carolina. I met a woman who is from Tosno, russia. She is not a mail order bride if that makes any difference. We have been communicating via email and phone for quite a while now, and I wish to bring her here. She has never been married, and has no children. What is...

I want to bring girlfriend to england from ghana? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to bring girlfriend to england from ghana

Wanting to bring back my ex girlfriend! [ 56 Answers ]

Hi I'm 24 years old and my ex girfriend is 22. We dated for 14 wonderful months, and it was just something so special that everyone could see the love and connection we had. This girl was adopted at the age of 12 by two christian parents who have helped her deal with her messed up childhood. She...

Want to bring girlfriend to UK with dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mba student in UK currently and I want to bring my girlfriend, who has been with me over 4 yrs, under dependent visa. I have almost no clue how it works, any ideas on terms and rules?

How do I bring back the old us? Bring back the long convo's and the activeness? [ 6 Answers ]

Bman 800 here call me bryan OK I've been dating the love of my life for almost six months and I have nown her for about a year now and I think the relationship is getting tired I am NOT breaking it off we love each other more than anything in the world she lost her virginity to me... I unfortunetly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.