Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthonyrichardc Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 5, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Android lock screen with PIN
    I am using Android 2.1. I would like to lock the screen with a pin or password. However, in Settings > Location and Security, there are only two related items: Set unlock pattern and Require pattern. How can I set a pin? BTW the phone is not rooted.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't turn on laptop, all caps lock,Num lock, scr. Lock lights are on [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one help me, please I don't know what did my kids do my sony laptop, now I can't turn it on. When I turn on the laptop, only power, battery and hard drive lights are on but the screen is not on at all. All caps lock, Num lock and Screen lock lights are on all the time, the laptop doesn't...

Ibm a20m screen lock [ 1 Answers ]

THINKPAD A20M boots and stops at black screen with pic of computer & lock Password required to move forward Owner forgot password

I accidentally put screen lock on [ 1 Answers ]

I bought second hand iPod and somehow turned on screen lock. Doont know how to get it off, generic codes not working

Does a Toyota Avalon 95 , igntion lock has a retainer pin? [ 1 Answers ]

Does a Toyota Avalon 95 , igntion lock has a retainer pin?

Download to lock screen from child [ 12 Answers ]

Anyone know of a simple download that will let me lock the computer up so my 2 year old cannot mess with it if he gets into the office unsupervised? Maybe one that kicks in after a set time or can be set manually... PC, windows XP Did a search and found mostly security programs that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.