Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 5, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Dog computer game
    What is the game where you can have a dog right on the background of your computer. You can pick the colors, feed it, water it, and play fetch with it?

Here's a pic of what the dog looks like:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 04:49 PM
    There are other cyber pets too. (I have a cat.) Here's a site that gives links --

Virtual Desktop Pets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Space Computer Game [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys , another hopeless question.. I played this computer game 15yrs ago, it's very simple graphics. Set in space you colonize planets and mine just 3 minerals or resources on them which looks like 3 columns green yellow and red. The battle with other ships looks like being on the grid. It's not...

Old computer game can anyone help? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old computer game from 1998 and I would really love to play it again but when I insert the disk all this junk comes up and it won't let me play it... the game is rugrats adventure game rescue reptar. This box pops up and says run game or close I select run then this other box pops up and...

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

Sims 2 computer game [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know how do you create a sim to hate each other?

My computer game won't work, could you help me please? [ 2 Answers ]

I just a new computer game called Lock On. I installed the game, but every time I try to open the game its says sorry the program needs to close launcher.exe has and error. It says send or don't send error report. Could you help me to finally be able to play this game? Thank You for you help

View more questions Search