Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 9, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smearcase View Post
    She asked for odds.
    She asked for the odds that SHE was pregnant! Not how many women became pregnant in a given set of circumstances. Those were good sites you linked to and you did good by doing so. I wasn't criticizing that. I was just commenting that the statistics offered by those studies are just an analysis of surveyed women. They don't, necessarily, reflect on the probability of her being pregnant.

And yes, the odds of the bean bags hitting a tile are measurable. Just as the odds of her being pregnant are IF we knew the # of sperm that entered her system, the volume of her reproductive organs and the exact moment ovulation.
    Hailey555 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Thank you for trying to help, I really appreciate it, and those websites were helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex on because? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm on Sprintec, and the day before yesterday I took my pill an hour late. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night, and he pulled out, buy we're not sure if he pulled out in time. I'm mildly paranoid... Could I be pregnant? I mean, I know I COULD, but… thoughts?

Had unprotected sex and... [ 1 Answers ]

I had unpertected sex Saturday and I am having stomach cramps and I was dizzy a little this morning and its not time for my period

I had sex with my man unprotected than protected sex with a friend 2 days later, who [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend on 7/28/2010 , than I had sex with my new boyfriend, which he used a condom on 7/30/2010. On 8/7/2010 my breast started to swell and are very,very tender now. I think I'm pregnant but a bit scared becus I had sex with two guys so close even though the last...

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on May 28,29,30 I calculated my ovulation on the computer and it said I ovulated on May 29. What are my chances that I will get pregnant??

Unprotected sex [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend got a little heated yesterday and things went past what we planned. He lost his virginity. It was real quick.. kind of an in out deal.. he was about to bust and realized no condom so he pulled out real quick and put on a condom. I know he didn't burst but I've heard the pull out...

View more questions Search