Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akeemite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Labour
    What is mobility of labour

Check out some similar questions!

Interupted labour or finished labour? [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has had one kitten so far... how can I tell if that's all she is having or if she is in interupted labour

Can I go in to labour [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 35 weeks and 3 days by my own dates by the doctors and my scan I'm 36 and 3 days. Can masturbation make me go in to early labour?

Labour or what? [ 5 Answers ]

Yesturday morning I had experienced a little cramping and a light 'show'! It went away but the cramping came back a little bit in and out trhough the day. Now this morning about about 3:00am I woke up and couldn't sleep. I started having bad cramps that lasted sometimes a minute and were about 6...

Am I in labour [ 3 Answers ]

I am 38+weeks pregnant, since about 30 weeks I have been getting braxton hicks which never usually painful. But for the last few days now I have been getting the same kind of thing but these are painful I get them in my lower abdomen they last about 15 seconds each time coming every 5-10mins then...

Am I in labour? [ 25 Answers ]

Hi I have been getting really bad pain in the middle of my back then they move to the top of my stomach then to the bottom where my whomb is and they get worse they feel like a really bad period pain. Eariler I was in the kitchen and I had to grab hold of the side and I started to breath deeply....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.