Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjt1031 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 10:29 AM
    Is there any software that will guide you to create your own manga or anime character
    Is there any software that will guide you to create your own manga or anime character? Want to create my own manga and anime characters.

Check out some similar questions!

Manga or Anime [ 2 Answers ]

Which is more difficult to do? Drawing out and putting together an manga or creating an anime base from the manga?

Manga or manga and anime? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there everyone!:) I have a question that has been bothering me. When I grow older I want to become a manga artist to draw my own manga comic. When I draw my own manga can I do the anime for it myself? Or is it a "Whoever gets there first gets it" thing.

Old 80/90:s Anime / Manga movie [ 3 Answers ]

long time ago I saw I movie and the plot was not in order of apperens in the movie the city is a bio Dom/sphere its Sci-Fi, the city has landed on earth after some war/desaster, the caretaker of the city like 500 yars old has gone mand, and the city usase more then it can produce so its...

Better myself in manga an anime.I want to improve [ 5 Answers ]

I have know clue if I'm in the rite sec... umm could sum 1 give me tip on drawing manga an anime? I'm pretty experienced but its like I'm stuck on this stage I can't get any better... need to get better as quick as possible

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.