Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123 yas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 09:19 AM
    Need help with my child development assignment
    I need help in this question I'm struggling to understand what I am suppose to be researching, I'm doing child development course... please help here's the question... Name and describe the physical and personality characteristics of the three classifications of body types?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 09:24 AM
    First, list the three body types.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Its for an online class about child development [ 3 Answers ]

Q.Michael is exhibiting the characteristic of development proceeding at a(n) ____________ rate. I need the answer but I can't figure it out help!! The answer is suppose to be in this but it makes not sense... (In school, Michael did poorly on tests and was seldom able to answer the...

I have a psychology class in child development and I need ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I taking psychology class in child development and I need to wach the move thirteen and I need to apply the 4 attachments #1) secure 2) insecure avoidance 3) insecure anxious ambivatos ...

A New Development [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone has been following my story. She called this morning and in fact does sound interested in a future with me. However we agreed that it has to happen naturally. Neither of us want to just start where we left off. Also, Technically she has not broken it off with the NEW GUY yet. So, I told...

Development [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site and think it's very informative. We are planning to construct a small block of flats on our land and need to find a reliable and honest project manager... is there an organisation we can contact? Thanks !

View more questions Search