Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajababu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 08:49 AM
    What topics I have discussed with a girl
    I don't decide what questins I will ask to a girl during text chatting , I want some special questions in which she will impress on me soon...
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2012, 09:19 AM
    This makes little to no sense at all, please add more detail, maybe even an actual question.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2012, 09:23 AM
    Why not meet face-to-face? That's the best to find out if you are compatible with each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical condition and medication discussed without permission. Is this a violation? [ 1 Answers ]

My doctor discussed my medical conditions and all of the medications I am currently taking with family members, very loudly in the hallway, without my permission. Has cause major with my family. Is there anything I can do about it.

Why is evolution mostly discussed in the religion sections? [ 23 Answers ]

Like a lot of people here, I am interested in answering questions about evolution. But the questions and discussions about evolution nearly all show up in threads about religion or spirituality, and, in one case, "other science." How come people don't post questions about evolution in the...

I am getting married in June and my fianc? And I have discussed children [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26 my fiancée is 31. I have an IUD that is a great birth control. He tells me last night, 16 weeks before the wedding that he wants me to take it out and we should start trying for children now. This is not part of the plan. We discussed spending the first two years of our marriage...

We discussed the relationship.did I do the right thing? [ 5 Answers ]

For those of you who aren't familiar with my story, I'll quickly sum it up: I've been seeing this girl for over a month now and we have great chemistry. Things moved quickly and around 3 weeks into it, she asked me to sleep over. We did not and have not had sex (of any kind) so when we sleep...

View more questions Search