Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sahdcm01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Alpabetizing words
    Alphabetically which comes first its or it's ?
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 6, 2007, 08:02 PM
    I would say its. This is just based on the fact that it's is actually two words.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 08:15 PM
    I would have to agree with Bekah. It's actually means "it is" so the word "its" which is one word would come first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My intuition or his words [ 10 Answers ]

If your boyfriend tells you " If you think I'm cheating, then pack up and leave". He has cheated on me before. Is he saying he is cheating and he wants me to leave, or is it to mess with my head? I want to understand what he really means. I know Im stupid and blinded by love. We have been...

Misused words [ 9 Answers ]

How can you create a strategy for remembering how these words should be used? Since and sense, affect and effect :rolleyes:

In 5 Words or less: What are you? [ 145 Answers ]

I'm just curious. I know a few of you but not many. I'm not looking for debate or comment, just wondering... Me: Ecumenical Evangelical Roman Catholic Christian

Words of wisdom... [ 4 Answers ]

When I was 15yrs in 1999, a song was release called 'Sunscreen'. At the time it did not really mean much to me or have much of an impact. I heard it for the first time since 1999 last night and the words had so much of an impact on me I just had to share it with you guys. It bought tears to my...

View more questions Search