Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssxser Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 08:36 PM
    '90s space anime movie on Showtime or HBO
    The main thing I can remember is a ship that had engines on the sides which turned up when they landed. It also had an Ai system which responded to the captain.. I remember one part where the captain went somewhere and responded to another character saying if he wasn't back to his ship in a certain amount of time the ship would destroy the place.. also think there was a cybernetic person.. not much but any help is appreciated!
    ldarkphoenix Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2012, 07:00 PM
    I may be way off, but could it possibly be Titan A.E. Or possibly Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within?

Jun 13, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ldarkphoenix View Post
    I may be way off, but could it possibly be Titan A.E.? Or possibly Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within?
    No but thank you.. it was much older. In the early 90s.. possibly even late 80s
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Sounds like a scene from,.

Starchaser:
    The Legend of Orin

--

Jul 8, 2012, 12:00 PM
    I looked it up on YouTube and pics from the web and I'm pretty sure that's it!! Just trying to find the actual movie now! But the pics I saw for the ship are what I remember!! I will definitely get back after I find the movie! STOKED!
    msdebdardx4 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jul 8, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssxser View Post
    i looked it up on youtube and pics from the web and im pretty sure thats it!!! just tryin to find the actual movie now! but the pics i saw for the ship are what i remember!!!! i will definitely get back after i find the movie!! STOKED!!
    Even if that is the movie you were talking about, check out "Titan AE". It is an excellent animated movie.

Jul 8, 2012, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Sounds like a scene from,...

Starchaser:
    The Legend of Orin

--
    YES That's IT! Found it on YouTube of all places!! FREAKIN AWESOME!you are a godsend straydog! I cannot thank u enough as this takes me back to good childhood memories! Thank you again!!

Jul 8, 2012, 12:43 PM
    And yes I have seen "titan Ae".. I do love it.but "starchaser the legend of orin" was the movie I was looking for that I used to watch as a child!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu type action movie on Cinemax/Showtime/HBO in the late 90's? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Could someone please help me with the title of a Kung Fu type action movie from the late 90s that aired on Cinemax, Showtime or HBO (I don't remember which)? Unfortunately about the only thing I remember about this movie is that it was unintentionally (I believe) hilarious. One scene had...

Do you know the title of a movie made for showtime, hbo, or cinemax in the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a movie that aired on showtime, hbo, or cinemax in the 1980's. It had snakes in it that were accidentally thrown off a train. The movie was really scary and packed full of excitement. Please help. Thank you.

Name of 90s anime with space pods and a mecha [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a 90s anime with space pods and a mecha. I don't remember much but the show started with the planet being pumled By these invader space pods. OH and the aliens I think were engineering Humans into these mechas. The hero was engineered but became separated From his...

90's HBO or Showtime movie. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie, either on HBO or Showtime, I can't remember now, but I CAN NOT think of the name for the life of me. I must of watched it a million times. Well, here's what I can remember. There was a family, and the dad was RARELY around. Well, his daughter had a ballet, or piano...

View more questions Search