Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Jun 4, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Is there any way to see 'conversation' on gmail?
    On my Soni Erickson mobile, there are SENT MESSAGES, INBOX and CONVERSATION.
    SENT MESSAGES - Shows all the sms's I have sent to others.(individually)
    INBOX - has all the sms's I receive. (individually)
    CONVERSATIONS - Here, all the sms's which I have sent and received to/from a particular number.

Now, my question is about gmail. There is SENT ITEMS, INBOX and DRAFTS. But, I want to see all the emails, which I have sent to or received from a particular person. Is there any way out? Is there any facility or option? Please tell me. I shall be grateful. Thanks in advance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 5, 2012, 12:13 AM
    Are you using the specific gMail app, or a normal e-mail one ?

Jun 5, 2012, 06:50 AM
    I use gmail to open my account and check and send e-mails. My email id is >Removed< and my question is regarding that only. I hope you got the point. Thanks. About your query, I think it is normal gmail id or normal email about which I am asking... No, I think my question is regarding gmail, not gMail...

Jun 20, 2012, 12:30 PM
    I want answer to this question, as I am in dire need of accessing the posts or emails, sent by some people over the last few years and it is practically not only tough but impossible to trace all of these by browsing one by one. Plesae suggest some method by which I can see all the posts sent by others and received by me and even thos sent by me and received by others.

Answerers will be appreciated and thanks in advance, too!
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jun 25, 2012, 11:44 PM
    There must be some phenomenon to tackle this problem which is faced by me too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The conversation [ 37 Answers ]

Hello: We've got TWO different things going on... We've got REALITY, and we've got the CONVERSATION about reality... They are NOT the same thing. In my view, the right wing won the conversation hands down. They're not good at governing, but they ARE good at coming up with good sound...

How to block gmail id because I forgot gmail id password ? [ 2 Answers ]

How to block my gmail id because I forgot gmail id password ?

What does our conversation mean? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 years and I broke up with him 3 years ago because I was insecure. We went a year without speaking and over two years without seeing each other. Since then I have seen him a few times (lunch, hang out) usually his idea. Last week he called and asked if I wanted to go to...

View more questions Search