Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drgnfly25 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Well, by now we are all adults. So, maybe we are really growing apart. Sure feels like it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Like, adults in their 20s or 40s or 60s?

Jun 5, 2012, 06:10 PM
    And Judy, yes, I am in college.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 06:13 PM
    So you and your sibs are just barely scraping over the adult eligibility line?

Jun 5, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Adullts in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. Basically, it's just difficult when they are so mean. It's like the younger ones become mean too,to get back. It's ridiculous.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 06:21 PM
    If you are in college, and in the middle, how old is the youngest? I'm still waiting for ages. Specific ages.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 06:22 PM
    What information do these people want from you? I'm still not clear on that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2012, 03:36 AM
    I'm not clear on any of this - I'm hung up on "rarely do I get to get my way" and explaining to the family what's going on in OP's mind.

I don't think this is about sibling rivalry.

Jun 6, 2012, 05:17 AM
    I am one of the four in the middle and I feel lost in the family at times. I don't get much attention because I am the "mild" one. So, I get "pushed" around whenever. I just hate it when this happens. Probably the reason why I just let it be more so nowadays.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why so lonely? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm hoping you all can help. I seem to be very lonely. I have friendships, but none that are close. I am trying to figure out why this has happened and how I got to this point so that I can be a better friend and maintain friendships. I seem to make a lot of friends initially,but then gradually...

So lonely [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I am 14 years old, and I like this boy at school. I'm sure he likes me too. Right now, he is my best friend and I hang out with him all the time, like, on the field trip to Knotts Berry Farm, we were always together and with his friends. He is very nice, polite and funny.:) But I met him...

16 And Lonely [ 11 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I'm new to this site... but hopefully y'all help me answer my question. Well anyway, I'm 16, never had a boyfriend, never even been asked out, I don't even have a guy friend. All of my friends have boyfriends or are talking to boys and just to put it out there... I'm not exactly...

I am the lonely one [ 1 Answers ]

The lyrics are, " I'm a man, I'm living all alone, i need someone to call my own, baby give me a thrill, i need to know if this love is for real because i am the lonely one". He kind of sounds like prince with all the whining. I have been looking for about a year. I have asked every music expert,...

I'm so lonely [ 10 Answers ]

Can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back I'm 31 years old I have 4 kids none of which are my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town he's not from this country and a few weeks after we finished I relised how much I really do...

View more questions Search