Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl1681 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 02:40 PM
    My friend who I haven't seen in 8 years
    Me and my best friend (both girls) haven't seen each other in 8 years. Im not bi or lez, but I don't know about her. She is coming to see me in two weeks and I have never kissed a girl before but I want to try it and we are both 16. What do I do HELP ME PLZZ!! How doci tell her I want to experiment with her because I don't think she kissed a girl before.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 4, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Why do you want to do this?
    babygirl1681 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 07:00 PM
    To be honest she is really pretty and I don't know exactly why. I just want to try it. What do I say to her??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2012, 09:57 AM
    It's helpful if you post the same story on all of your threads. You asked if you are bi. I said if you are a female interested in sex with a female you are either bi or gay.

Please post the same info in ONE thread.
    Smileyface13 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Jun 14, 2013, 08:26 PM
    Idk about this one... If you really want to then it's your decision. Don't jump to the point though. Just talk to her normally like you always would and slowly bring it up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend of 12 years is dating my ex... [ 3 Answers ]

I have been friends with A for 12 years. We met in middle school and became instant friends. Her family camped with mine every summer, we played both varsity and club volleyball together in high school, and we were the picture of what you would consider "best friends". She went to school in...

I am 31 years old women . I did a mistake with my friend 9 years before .after that's [ 3 Answers ]

Married with another my married life is very happy. Now I have two kids they are healthy . My delivery was normal. I'm fully honest with my husband . I was very fit till now. But from last 2 months I'm in light fever with headache , light stomach pain . I am not going to the doctor . I'm afraid is...

View more questions Search