Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MuskokaGirl28 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2012, 02:22 PM
    1 Week Late Period, Negative Test Results
    Hi, my name is Alisha and my boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive our first baby. We have only been trying since the Beginning of this month. (May 1st 2012). The day we started trying (May 1st) was the same day (that night) that I ended up getting my menstrual cycle. So I then had that for 5-7 days. Starting on the 12th of may when I was most fertile we tried conceiving as that is the best time to get pregnant. Considering the first day of my last period was May 1st and I have not yet got my period since then. My cycle is usually 26-28. I am rarely ever late. Im actually usually a day or two early if I am off cycle. I have taken SEVERAL pregnancy tests and I know that it all depends on how high my HCG levels are in my body. I know as pregnancy goes on my hormone levels will get stronger in the first 3 months. But what I want to really know is what everyone thinks me chances of being pregnant are right now? I don't have any signs of my period coming. But I do have lower back pain and sore nipples. I usually ALWAYS get very sore breasts before my period comes but I haven't had any symptoms of my period or of pregnancy really. Can anyone tell me what they think? I would greatly appreciate it.
    MuskokaGirl28 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2012, 02:55 PM
    I forgot to add that I am a week late. My last period was May 1st and it is now June 4th. Please answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 days late period... am I pregnant after 3 negative test results? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi.. I usually get my period on the 15th of the month last month it was late and I got it on the 19th. This month it has not come yet and the month is almost over. I've taken 3 test and they were all negative, I'm already 8 days late. Should I be worried?? could I be pregnant

My period is two weeks late I have taken three test with negative results what could [ 1 Answers ]

I had my last period march 6 2012 and now it is two weeks late and I have been having unprotected sex since my period went of I have taken three pregnancy test with negative results there is still no sign of my period I have gotten nervous and I would like to know what is the cause of this

View more questions Search